Whether you’re touring the Black Forest or heading further south to the Pyrenees - Triumph Assist can keep you moving or if your bike can't be fixed whilst you’re away we’ll arrange for you and it to get back to the UK.
European Rescue is now included with Triumph Assist*.
Peace of mind when riding on the continent:
- Cover in 20 European countries
- We’ll fix your bike at the roadside or tow it to the nearest Triumph dealer or garage
- We can help you cover the costs of accommodation, continuing your journey or even getting you and your pillion back to the UK
- English-speaking incident managers on call 24/7
- 86% of our members would recommend RAC European breakdown cover to their friends and family*
Your policy gives you cover in the following countries:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
If you joined Triumph Assist before 01 October 2016 just call Triumph Assist Customer Services on 0330 332 8288 and quote TRIEUC and you can add on European Rescue.
*European Rescue is complimentary with Triumph Assist as of 01 October 2016.